Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mike and Christine

Well it has been a very slow week for blogs. Here is them again from sunday evening. People don't really want to know what I have been doing or thinking about, they just want to see couples in love.

Mike is a good friend and he would come around to my house when Christine is not on the internet. Previously Mike has helped me maintain the Corolla and come to the racetrack to help change tyres if needed.

Mike said he would bring Christine around here to the Winter Palace, (I don't think any other girlfriends had been). But he told me not to clean up, because he wanted to show her how the poor people live. I am in two minds about this.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's ok, jonny. mike wouldn't let me clean my room either.

13 December, 2006 13:53  
Blogger Jonny said...

Yeah, I heard your room was a shocker.

13 December, 2006 18:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her room is a bit of a shocker ;) (old roommate until i got married)

kristin P

14 December, 2006 08:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get the not hiding things from one another thing. By not cleaning up, isn't that hiding hospitality?
-Matt

14 December, 2006 23:15  
Blogger Jonny said...

I agree Matt. But I think Mike and Christine wanted to take extra measures in getting to know each other, aside from the internet.

I found it quite funny. Christine with picture perfect pictures on her blog, and 100 different fruity shampoo and conditioners. And Mike couldn't even open the door for the mess. Better than finding out after marriage, if that's the path you want to take.

But in general, it's best to clean up. Learning how can take years, some never do. A young mechanic can do the job, a older mechanic can do it without a mess. The same with many jobs.

15 December, 2006 00:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no fair cleaning up your room, jonny! but, then again, i guess you and i aren't getting married ...

15 December, 2006 15:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home