Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Middle of the year

Things to do or have recently done or are doing:
  1. Matt had a party. The silly thing was the drinks were in a bucket of ice, outside, on the coldest day of the year. There was snow on the mountain. The Tzar of bizare told some good stories.
  2. I am buying a third car. Not giving away any details yet.
  3. I should do my tax return soon. Yummy money!
  4. I should go to uni and enrol for next semester.
  5. I am going to go on the Focus midyear conference. Mike Jolly told me to go so he is responsible if this turns out to be a poor use of time. I need to think of some pranks to play on the young people there. Maybe I have some cool tapes for early wake up music.
  6. I signed up for facebook.com. I'm not sure if it's worthwhile yet. Seams a bit pointless somehow.
  7. I am going to a wedding on Saturday. What to wear?
  8. The Galant VR4 got stuck down the road for a few days, wouldn't start in the cold. Got new spark plugs and it started first pop and idled nice. BP6ES-11 gapped down to 0.7mm due to high boost. Maybe we need one step hotter to keep them clean?
  9. I helped Adam get a Toyota T-18 that had not been started for 5 years. We drove it home, after a bit of stuffing around. We got one day rego.
  10. I was on ae86drivingclub.com too much so they made me a moderator.

1 Comments:

Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Heya mate.
I recall last year Nomis came through the dorms with a water pistol and sprayed everyone - the guest speaker wasn't impressed as he was trying hard to sleep! You'll be doing well to cap that.

06 July, 2007 19:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home