Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 06

11pm, played bass at church. 5:10am, my niece Emily jumped on me. All the birds told her it was time to get up. Time for coffee.
Little nephew Boo got lots of presents.
Score! Update my list of possessions to include a CD of Herman's Hermits.
I gave Brando a bench vice. Don't think I am pushing him too hard into a career of practical engineering because he is already 8.
I had a tinker on our old piano. You can see middle C is chipped.
Mum and Dad gave me a puzzle. Had it done on the kitchen table before lunch, with some help from my sister's husband's sister's husband.

And there is my cake (which is very good). Someone put a reindeer on top made from wine corks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Keziah said...

Your niece is so cute! How old is she? Thankfully my little brother is 13 so we all got to sleep in a little on Christmas morning.

Glad to see you had a lovely Christmas - and that the cake tasted good!

27 December, 2006 09:48  
Blogger Jonny said...

My niece is 6, she can't read the time off a clock yet. My youngest nephew is pictured, he is almost 1. He has a plain expression after only just waking up, but is all smiles after a few hours.

27 December, 2006 10:21  
Blogger Keziah said...

Aha! I thought she was a bit wee to be getting you up so early!

Still, he is very cute!

28 December, 2006 06:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the photo of your piano, good to see Bentley made something worthwhile and not just cars.

27 April, 2007 11:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home