Friday, July 13, 2007

Sunrise

I spent a week on the Focus mid year conference. No internet. Breakfast was at 7:30am anyhow and the sunrise at the beach was strongly recomended to me. I had paid alot of money to be on the camp so thought I had better give it a try. The image I actualy saw was alot bigger than this one, and wasn't made of pixels. The resolution is hard to explain since it wasn't a digital image. Maybe in the future we will be able to put up non-digital infinite resolution pics so I can show you what I mean.

7 Comments:

Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Mate, pics of sunrises on your blog... who are you tuning???

14 July, 2007 19:33  
Blogger Jonny said...

They call me John West the tuner.

15 July, 2007 00:03  
Blogger fional said...

It's all for the laadies, ain't it?

17 July, 2007 18:10  
Blogger Laura said...

Wow, you're kind of arty after all aren't you Jonny?

18 July, 2007 23:39  
Blogger Jonny said...

Well I did art all the way through school and tried to copy the masters with oil on canvas. But pressing a button on my mobile phone is hardly art. But getting up early did take some effort. Maybe I should take a easel next time.

19 July, 2007 12:02  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

If that's what you can do with a mobile phone (cell phone for the yanks, I think), imagine the possibilities with a camera...

19 July, 2007 17:34  
Blogger Jonny said...

Yeah, I got my phone because its sort of ok for photos. Too hard to have a normal camera in your pocket always. Almost time for a upgrade again.

19 July, 2007 22:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home