Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where have I been?

I have been all over the place, lots of crazy places. Such as:
www.ae86drivingclub.com.au
www.nissansilvia.com
www.skylinesaustralia.com
Checking my mail. About 5 different e-mail addresses.
2 different mobile phones, plus various landline handsets. I don't always answer.
And sometimes I do this from work at
www.jds-auto-imports.com
if I have spare time.
I also spend time with a offline database Toyota EPC (electronic parts catalog), and the Nissan equivalent Nissan FAST system.

I am currently the mechanic at JDS Auto Imports, 119 Harrington St. Hobart. All my old friends and customers can feel free to stop by to chat or book their car in. Apart from services, I am doing some performance work on Skylines and Silvias and the like. Either small stuff fitting gauges, or tuning aftermarket computers with the laptop.

6 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Jonny I would like to book my car in for a tune up please. That is, if you can come pick up the car -- it's a bit too long a drive for me to get there before work.

29 January, 2008 01:32  
Blogger Jonny said...

OK I guess, since we do work on imports. Give us your phone number which will start with 0362 and I'll pick it up.

29 January, 2008 21:32  
Blogger Laura said...

Hehe... Bit of a long haul for you too, isn't it?

31 January, 2008 06:07  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

This is your big chance Jonnie! You can go across and see a few more states. And do a roadtrip across the midwest. That'd surely add a few thousand points to your Traveller IQ top score.

Good to see you're finally back on the blog. So what's been keeping you away? I mean, just because uni's over, doesn't mean blogland stops. There's a whole myriad of men and women (admittedly, mainly women) who are desperate to hear what you've been up to. Gee, you're lucky that not everyone has written you off.

Good work Laura... keep him honest, get his blog stats up. We don't see him anymore with this car business. I mean, we have to organise random ten pin bowling nights just to catch up.

Ok, it's past midnight. I'm dribbling. But it was fun. Lots and lots of fun. We'll have to bowl again shortly Jonnie.

02 February, 2008 00:03  
Blogger Jonny said...

Hmmm, thanks Jerome. I thought I had a dream the other night about getting unicorn. But I found a unicorn in the living room the other day. Must not have been a dream after all...

04 February, 2008 20:00  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Should start tagging your work with unicors Jonnie. It would be seriously classy. Black silhouette with a gold horn. Rearing on two legs. Very slick.

05 February, 2008 13:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home