Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Clothes make the Man

I have started uni again. I look terrible. I need some new clothes and a younger body. I found a heap of clothes in the corner of my room that I used to wear a few years ago. Now I look like 1995 man. I found about 5 pairs of jeans, all with holes. They went in the bin. I'm not totaly lost in shops, but it's still hard on my own. I will admit that all my clothes come from Target, but I used to get stuff from a JeansWest shop. And I have got the cheap jeans that Myer sell sometimes.

I just bought a jacket. It's probably all wrong, who knows. I am having a mini crisis.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherrin said...

Oh dear, I hope you are joking about your mini-crisis! I am always comforted by the fact that others probably don't notice the things I notice about myself. If that thought doesn't comfort you, you could always try going shopping :).

21 July, 2006 11:53  
Blogger Sherrin said...

I forgot to write that I'm surprised you've returned to uni. I think I remember you telling me that you didn't like it last time.

21 July, 2006 11:54  
Blogger Jonny said...

I was at Toyota for 3 years. From the beginning of this year I have been at uni full time. It has been good. Starting engineering again from the beginning, with the benifit of some prior knowledge and experience.

So hopefully when the next ecconomic recesion comes, I won't be out of a job.

21 July, 2006 18:00  
Blogger Calico_Rabbit said...

Jonny - 1995 was a good year for clothes. I feel like a complete old fart when I'm at uni too. Esp if I'm pushing a pram!

22 July, 2006 00:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home