Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My American Accent

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

Philadelphia
The Inland North
The Midland
The South
Boston
The West
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes



OK, this is a dig at Christine (who has no accent). This is my accent above, according to the test I did.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Bahahahaha

15 November, 2006 14:39  
Blogger Jonny said...

I will have to go and work on my non-regional accent.

15 November, 2006 14:48  
Blogger Lorie said...

Now THAT'S very funny...

You know, I not only know Christine in cyberworld, but in the real world as well, and she has YET to introduce me to your buddy Mike... He was at church a couple of weeks ago with her, though. I saw him (and her) towering above the crowd. :)

16 November, 2006 02:26  
Blogger Jonny said...

Well they are engaged now. And both will be living back here in a few weeks. Christine can work on her international accent. The Australian one is one of the hardest to do I'm told.

16 November, 2006 11:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home