Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Listening to women

I once had a conversation with a girl, or maybe she was a woman I can't be sure. It is important to listen to the girl you are with, especially if you are on a date. Many guys make the mistake of talking too much about themselves. The girl, probably a practiced active listener, will go along with this and appear interested. You would not know it, but it is up to the man to "lead" the conversation by letting the girl talk at least as much as you do. You can listen with your eyes, it's important to look at her. In my case, I think she was a 34B and I honestly have no idea what she said.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cabernet Leather said...

I nearly spat out my drink.

29 October, 2008 15:14  
Blogger Astrid said...

listening with your eyes is certainly a good thing to do but as shown in your last sentence could it be a good idea to listen with your ears as well?

29 October, 2008 17:54  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Fantastic punchline! (Except highly inappropriate!)

29 October, 2008 21:05  
Blogger Renae said...

Jonny, you're hilarious!

31 October, 2008 18:20  
Blogger Axel and Manny said...

eyes up jonny!! i choked on my dinner reading this- thanks, you made my night mate!!

25 November, 2008 22:34  
Blogger Adrian Evans said...

I can't hear half the things people are saying here... actually I can hear nothing. It's the internet, but you know what I mean.

04 February, 2009 20:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home