Thursday, September 13, 2007

Widwest Challenge

My favorite game right now is Traveler IQ Challenge. Get on Facebook, somehow load or get to the Traveler IQ Challenge game/application. You will see on the original world challenge, my score is right up there. Only beaten by Luke Isham and Des Smith amoung my friends. I have the top score on all the others also except for Luke Isham on a few. New is the option to create your own community challenge. Of course within a day there are lots up now. I have done the Midwest one. Feel free to go to that, and see I am at the top. The highest "IQ" in the world!

But I'm not realy that smart. Anyone know my secret?
http://apps.facebook.com/travelpod-challenge/community/790722626/0522

4 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

Cars' for girls you should write that post for Shy's sake mate :)

14 September, 2007 11:38  
Blogger Jonny said...

I started writting it but it got too long. I may have to do it in sections.

14 September, 2007 12:49  
Blogger Astrid said...

could you do a section on how do to car maintance after you purchase a car. I recently bought a car and although I'm generally a technical person cars is one of those things I know little about.

things such as how often to check the oil, how to check tire pressure.

ALso is there any difference between using premium or general unleaded - someone says it doesn't matter someone else said it's actually more economic because you don't have to put your put down as far.

Also are you suppose to do general check up or tuning of cars - how often - once a year?

14 September, 2007 18:12  
Blogger Jonny said...

82 players have done the Midwest test, and I am till at No.1!

I also did the US colleges test and came 12th out of about 1000 people.

I did the languages one, which is fairly easy. Not many hard ones to learn. To do better I will need to change the screen resolution and mouse speed or something.

16 September, 2007 17:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home