Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tears

Sometimes the hardest things to work through as an adult are times when we don't cry, because we can't. We cried as a child, we shed a tear for our Grandpa when he passed on, but when your girlfriend of three years took back her gifts and ran away? No tears. It's not that it's not the most painfull thing, it's just that sometimes we can't cry.

Thankfully you can buy eye drops in a bottle from www.MURINE.com. "To soothe and cleanse, gently squeeze 2 or more drops into each eye as desired. Replace cap."

If you were to bottle my tears they would be invaluable. Thankfully these were about $7.20.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

In my case, I had just helped someone take a wall out of their house and I got some plaster in my eye. That is the only need for eye drops. I'm not really crying.

27 March, 2008 18:53  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

And there I was, just about to comfort you...

$7.50 for a bottle of salt water. Crazy.

29 March, 2008 11:14  
Blogger Axel and Manny said...

girlfriend for 3 years? did the ae86 drive off with someone else?

06 April, 2008 02:31  
Blogger Jonny said...

No, I just got plaster in my eye. No girlfriend. My eyelid got a small infection but its better now.

15 April, 2008 23:34  
Blogger Laura said...

Isn't there such a thing as generics or store-brands over there? Good heavens.

25 April, 2008 13:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a joke website, right?

Cos there's no known way I'm squirting something called 'murine' in my face!

10 July, 2008 12:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home