Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tools in Commodores

I take no responsibility for the driver in this photo, but he seams to have it all under control. Doing a bloody good job actually judging by the smoke. Not sure who's car it is but.


This Christmas, pause and spare a thought for those that live in lower social-economic suburbs. Like the guys that have my tools, and Commodore. Small children will be opening their presents. One gets a 10mm spanner, another a 12mm. And another a 19mm socket, which is the size you need to remove the wheels from the Commodore they now have. Who are we kidding? We are all Australian, and all equal. Everyone has tools, and Commodores. I even bought some tools the other day. It was as easy as going to the tool shop and saying, "I am Australian, it's Christmas, give me tools". Almost that easy. I could probably buy another Commodore next week if I wanted, if I didn't buy cappuccinos for $3.70 each.

2 Comments:

Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Am I getting a bad vibe about some tools?

24 December, 2008 23:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the Commodore & the tools. Not a good deal at Christmas.

Mind you, it would be sad to miss that expensive coffee. ;-)
Rob.

26 December, 2008 12:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home