Friday, April 10, 2009

Time

How do you spend your time on the Internet? (Genuine question).

For most jobs or formal employment, you don't need the Internet much. You do need it, but only a trickle of info, a few e-mails and stuff here and there. Mostly, if your on the net, it's for hobby or social relaxation use.

If the government give us optic fibre Internet, will people have more time on their hands because they could finish their daily Facebook activities early?

For hobby/information/technical discussion use, I always am logged in to one or two forums. Plus one or two of my webmail addresses. Sometimes Facebook, or a blog. And e-bay and PayPal depending on the time of year.

I have a ton of stuff to put on my blog here, just not sure if it's worth it. I could watch TV, but that is passive, and not interactive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Evans said...

Posting on blogs mainly.

heh heh

17 April, 2009 19:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home