Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Upcoming blog topics

I will put some more stuff on my blog shortly, from a variety of topics. But since my youth is now gone, some of it will be retrospective. I wonder what brings most interest:

How not to loose weight.
How to loose weight.
Relationships and what went wrong.
Quick and tasty cooking for the single male.
Fictional stories about people you may know.
Targa Tasmania, how much $ do a I really need.
My 5 year plan.
Home crafts of the Puritans and Pilgrim Fathers.
The list of nice girls I haven't contacted, (excluding some that are uncontactable of course).

That is easy. Home crafts always rates the highest.

1 Comments:

Blogger BSJ-rom said...

You're on winners with all of them... Write! I urge you! Write some more!

24 March, 2010 18:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home